Index of /pub/rtems/people/chrisj/includes-move
RTEMS Preinstall Remove
Date: 19th Dec 2017
This is a helper for those wanting to help with the move. There are 3 separate
items to be managed.
- Build testing is with the beagleboneblack BSP.
- Builds until base_sp and a bsp_specs issue. This is the start of
getting the testsuite converted.
Build No Preinstall
A single script will perform the build. Fetch:
and set the execute bits:
$ rm -f inc-down
$ wget https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/includes-move/inc-down
$ chmod +x inc-down
Run the build no preinstall script with the hash to reset the git to:
$ ./build-no-preinstall e1563f377de265a4663068167f866eb83d3ffdce
To find the reset hash look in 'git log' and pick the last commit on master.
The script is 'h-move'.
You may need to 'chmod +x inc-move' to run if the perms are not set correctly.
- Install the 'ampolish3' in this directory.
- Edit (this is now done by build-no-preinstall):
1. Change the default for '$audit_file' to 1.
2. Search and change '$inc_list' to your path.
- Create the 'inc-list.txt' file running:
$ rm -f inc-list.txt && ./bootstrap -p
The 'inc-list.txt' file is appended to so it needs to be deleted or you will
get confusing result when processed.
- Create the 'h-move' script by running:
$ ./inc-mover inc-list.txt
- Move the header files:
- Copy to the 'c/src/aclocal' directory the following files:
- Patch the build system. First edit the 'patch-build' and change the jobs run
write parameter to True at the end of the file.
$ ./patch-build > build-patch.txt
Run the update m4 script:
Bootstrap and build.